Sunday, August 21, 2005

Ouch.

I’m dating a Jewish girl, who I figure has only been out with only Jewish boys in the past.
How have I come up with this idea? Hand-job technique. There’s two ways of doing things, and each only works with the foreskin it was founded for. American girls seemed to have a similar gap in their education, due to the prevalence of the chop over there. However, it’s commonly said that ‘Head-jobs 101’ is part of the school curriculum in the States, given the high level of accomplishment.

1 comment:

Shape Shifter said...

Too funny: your blog is up for 9 days and you're already getting spammed.

Your insight on Jewish women is pretty much bang-on*. I was 19 and in New York the first time I saw a foreskin, and had absolutely no idea what to do with it. Thankfully, the foreskin's owner went to great pains* to patiently show me.

I'm sure your Yentl would appreciate similar guidance.

* puns are intended.