Thursday, November 25, 2010

Chop Chopped

I had a vasectomy 4 days ago.
It's been mostly uneventful.
The nurse was very cute - and I was a worried about getting a twinge as she shaved my balls. But better her than the surgeon. Pavlov would have a lot to answer for if that had happened.
The doctor said 'little prick' as I was given the local anaesthetic. I assume he was referring to the needle.
Apparently I have 'good anatomy'. Whether this is in a medical sense, or just aesthetic, he didn't say.
It's not the sort of thing you bring up in conversation, so I've been mentioning that I just have a sore back to explain my walking like Tonto.
I usually sleep on my stomach - which squashes my nuts - which is not good. So I've been sleeping on my side.
There is one stitch on each side. I don't think i'll be getting a genital piercing any time soon.
I jerked off for the first time today - everything still in working order.
I need 10-15 loads let loose to clear the pipes. Then a 3 month wait before a formal pathology report.
I've had no second thoughts. It's quite a relief really. 
Now to work out what to do with all the spare time for the rest of my life.
I've updated my online dating profile to be fairly upfront about this - no point being deceptive.


No comments: